SelClene Southeast are here to assist you with any domestic cleaning service you require in Greenwich, Southeast London. We currently have some really great deals for all of our house cleaning services. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today and we can discuss your requirements and arrange a competitive quotation tailored to your needs. We have some really interesting home made cleaning solutions so carry on reading and we will share our knowledge with you.
SelClene have come up with 10 simple cleaning recipes for you to make at home.The cupboard under the kitchen sink is notoriously known as the place to keep those sprays, wipes, solutions, and chemicals for cleaning just about anything in the house. But did you know that you can also find the same cleaning solutions in your fridge or cupboard? Today, most chemical cleaners include a long list of ingredients you can not pronounce, let alone know what they are. That doesn’t always need to be the case, considering some of the best cleaning recipes can be made at home, with everyday items you find right in your kitchen.
Perfect Cleaning Recipes
Below are 10 cleaning recipes for household cleaning solutions you can mix together to create the perfect chemical free, and environmentally friendly cleaning product that is safe to use in your house. Follow our top 10 cleaning recipes.
- Tile and tub cleaner: In a large jar or spray bottle, combine equal parts baking soda, and water. Next add one tablespoon vinegar, then place the lid on and shake vigorously. Spray on to tiles, bathtub, or shower and scrub then wipe clean with a cloth or sponge, and rinse well.
- Cleaning recipes with vinegar is ideal for mirror, window, and glass: Combine one part vinegar, with four parts warm water in a spray bottle. Spray directly onto glass surface, then wipe with a dry towel to remove excess liquid.
- Stove top and oven cleaner: For those stuck on stains in a oven or stove top, mix a paste of baking soda, and a few drops of warm water to thicken. These ingredients double up as natural home cleaning recipes. Apply to the affected area, and scrub clean with a sponge or brush. Rinse well and wipe clean with a cloth.
- Easy, at home air freshener: Mix one part vodka, gin, or rubbing alcohol with three parts water, and 20-40 drops of essential oil (peppermint, jasmine, orange, lemon etc…) Shake well in a spray bottle, and spritz around room for added freshness.
- Simple cleaning recipes for multi purpose cleaner: In a spray bottle, shake one part hydrogen peroxide with two parts tap water. Add a few tablespoons of lemon juice, and mix again. Safe to use as an all purpose cleaner, without the environmentally damaging chemicals found in most all purpose cleaners.
- Quick, cleaning recipes for homemade wood polish: Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a spray bottle, and mix with one tablespoon of olive oil, and one tablespoon of tap water. Mix very well, and spritz onto a dry, clean cloth. Safe to buff and polish wood furniture.
- Cleaning recipes for burnt pots and pans at home: Fill the pot or pan one cm deep with vinegar. Add another cm of tap water. Place pot or pan on stove top, and bring the vinegar and water solution to a boil. Remove from heat, and add enough baking soda to cover the pan. Begin to scrub the pan as normal, where the burn marks will disappear and look brand new!
- Cleaning and sanitising chopping boards: The most simple way to clean, sanitise, and freshen a chopping board is with lemon. Cut a lemon in half, and rub both side of the chopping board. Make sure the chopping board is fully covered with lemon juice, and leave to soak for 15 minutes. Run the chopping board under cold water to remove any extra lemon juice. Lemon juice is a popular ingredient in home made cleaning recipes.
- Refrigerator cleaner: To remove those nasty food spills and smells in the refrigerator, mix one part baking soda to 4 parts warm water. Mix well, and soak a clean towel or rag in the liquid. Apply to the area and scrub to remove any marks.
- Toilet cleaner: To effectively clean and sanitise your toilet without the harsh use of bleach and other chemicals, add one cup baking soda, and one cup vinegar to the inside of the toilet. Allow to fizz, and soak before you use a toilet brush to scrub away at the inside and rim of the toilet bowl.
Protect your home with safe cleaning recipes
Nowadays, people tend to not want to use harsh chemical cleaners that are found in most shops. Most people prefer the non toxic cleaning recipes. There is an increase in natural, and eco friendly cleaning products that are effective, yet not harmful for humans or the environment. The most useful household cleaners can be found right in your own home. By following these cleaning recipes, you will be able to make your own DIY cleaning products that are safe to use in your house with children and pets, and are not as harmful to the environment as the chemicals that are usually used. With these 10 DIY household cleaning recipes solution , you will be able to make your own cheap , and effective cleaning product that will not make you feel guilty about using harmful chemicals!
I hope you enjoyed SelClene’s top 10 cleaning recipes for your home in Greenwich, Southeast London, and feel free to contact us for any additional cleaning needs. You can call us today on 020 8698 6953 and speak to one of our friendly staff who will talk through all our services with you or you can drop us an email to: email@example.com. Why wait, get in touch today!